Subject: Request for Feedback – IOM Estonia DTM Data Collection
From: "ZAKHARCHUK Alla" <[email-masked]>
To: "KASPER Kari" <[email-masked]>, "SAAR Lennely" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2025 14:24:38 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well.

IOM Estonia is currently preparing to collect data under the Displacement 
Tracking Matrix (DTM), focusing on access to healthcare services for 
refugees from Ukraine in Estonia.

DTM is a system to track and monitor displacement and population mobility. 
It is designed to regularly and systematically capture, process and 
disseminate information to provide a better understanding of the movements 
and evolving needs of displaced populations, whether on site or en route.

The aim of the survey is to improve the understanding of the profiles of 
refugees from Ukraine residing in Estonia, focusing on their access to 
health care services, experiences, and needs.

For your reference, the latest DTM report 
<https://dtm.iom.int/reports/estonia-access-healthcare-services-refugees-ukraine-august-november-2024?close=true> 
on access to healthcare services.

Attached, please find the draft of the Health Sector questions. We would 
greatly appreciate any suggestions or additions you may have.

Kindly provide your feedback early next week.

Best regards,

Alla

Alla ZAKHARCHUK (she/her)

Senior Reporting Associate

International Organization for Migration

Tallinn – Estonia

T.    +372 67 78 700

M.  +372 5681 6163

 <https://estonia.iom.int/> estonia.iom.int  I 
<https://www.facebook.com/IOMEstonia/> Facebook  I 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/iom-estonia> LinkedIn  I 
<https://x.com/IOMEstonia> X

================= The information contained in this electronic message and 
any attachments are intended for specific individuals or entities, and may 
be confidential, proprietary or privileged. If you are not the intended 
recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete this message and do 
not disclose, distribute or copy it to any third party or otherwise use this 
message. The content of this message does not necessarily reflect the 
official position of the International Organization for Migration (IOM) 
unless specifically stated. Electronic messages are not secure or error free 
and may contain viruses or may be delayed, and the sender is not liable for 
any of these occurrences.